Xingyan Li is a Ph.D. student at the Department of Information Systems, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). Xingyan started her Ph.D. study in Fall 2021 working as a Research Assistant to present. Her research interests include machine learning and deep learning on Earth and climate data.
- Machine Learinng
- Deep Learning
- Causality Discovery
- Distributed Machine Learning
- Xingyan Li, Jian Li, Zachary Williams, Xin Huang, Mark Carroll, Jianwu Wang. Enhanced Deep Learning Super-Resolution for Bathymetry Data. Accepted by 2022 IEEE/ACM 9th International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies (BDCAT 2022). [preprint, Open Source Code](Long paper acceptance rate: 27%)
- Sahara Ali, Seraj Mostafa, Xingyan Li, Sara Khanjani, Jianwu Wang, James Foulds and Vandana Janeja. “Benchmarking Probabilistic Machine Learning Models for Arctic Sea Ice”. Accepted by the 2022 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS 2022), IEEE.
- Xin Wang, Pei Guo, Xingyan Li, Jianwu Wang, Aryya Gangopadhyay, Carl E. Busart and Jade Freeman. “Reproducible and Portable Big Data Analytics in Cloud.”, arXiv preprint arXiv:2112.09762, 2021, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, Under review.
- Student Travel Award, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Big Data.
- China National Scholarship, 2019, Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China